About Voronezh State Medical University
About Voronezh State Medical University
Since foundation year it has prepared above 40,000 medical specialists, including foreign specialists from 28 countries of Europe, Asia and Africa. where the Academy is placed in the top 3 higher medical Academy of Russia It is one of the oldest educational institutions of Russia. Its history goes back to 1802, the date of Dorpat University which is 1918 moved to voronezh. In December 1930 the medical faculty of voronezh university became an independent medical institute consisting of two faculties the faculty of general medicine and the faculty of health. In 1933 the pediatric faculty, in 1957 the faculty of stomatology (dentistry) and 1983 the faculty of continuing education for medical specialists and practicing physicians were added. Medical degrees received at VSMA are recognized worldwide.
In 1992 the international faculty of medical education and the faculty of pre-university training were introduced. As a recognition of its academic excellence and being one of largest scientific-educational & medical diagnostic centers in Russia, the ministry of education awarded the academy status and the institute In the same year, the faculty of advance nursing was established Having an intercollegiate status in previous years the pharmaceutical department has developed its own academic curriculum and became an independent faculty since 2002. During the time of its existence the Faculty prepared more than 40,000 doctors, among them 1200 foreign medical specialists from different countries.
The teaching is provided by 345 faculty members, among those there are 46 Doctors of Medical Science, 190 Ph.D.s in Medicine, 40 Professors and 57 Associate Professors. The Academy maintains contractual relationships with a great number of European higher educational institutions, such as the Medical Faculty of Humboldt University/Charite University Medicine of Berlin (Germany), Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz Luther University of Halle- Wittenberg (Germany) Chukurova University, Adana (Turkey), etc.
The clinical base of the academy consists of 29 Affiliated hospitals and a network of polyclinics, where medical students gain exposure and practical skills. Annually the members of 39 clinic department carry out above 1,30,000 consultations, perform more than 12,000 surgeries, introduce to practice 90 – 110 new search methods, 120 – 150 treatment methods, and over 30 preventive methods.
Vsma’s libraries have over 5,00,000 copies of books. Each student accounts for over 180 copies of tuition literature annually.
Advantages Of Studying In Voronezh State Medical University
- Recognized by WHO , MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- We are known for high quality education for students worldwide
- Lowest fee & Low cost of living
- We have faculties who has trained over 6000 doctors
- English medium of instruction for completer course of duration
- Emphasis on practical Aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate around the year
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities
- Changes of permanent Residencies and settlement in Russia
- Indian mess available in campus
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
- Outstanding International faculties
Voronezh State Medical University
Canteen & its food
Clubs & Activities
Study MBBS In Voronezh
- Hugh track record of Russian educated doctors in India.
- Indian students are going for MBBS in Russia since 25 years.
- You do not have to pay any kind of donation to the colleges.
- No entrance exam for the courses and direct admission in MD course.
- The admission process is very easy perfect for the aspiring candidates.
- Validated by international organizations like WHO, MCI and UNESCO.
- Broad exposure includes clinical practices and medical training.
- Low course fees. And very low cost of living.
- Well furnished hostels & Indian food canteen.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
Meet Top Personalities of Dept. Medicine, Voronezh State Medical University
The University prides itself in providing students with a challenging and excellent medical educational program almost invariably leading to admission to the leading universities
The Admission Process
Process for getting admission in MBBS in Russia is very simple. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams for admission in MBBS Course. Admissions are based on a first come first served, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria set by the Russian medical University and MCI Medical Council of India (*for Indian students).
A step by step guide of admission process
Issue Admission Letter
Invitation Letter Processing
Visa & Tickets
That's it, Enjoy Learning!
Photo Gallery Voronezh State Medical University
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT THE KARARDINO UNIVERSITY
Please contact our Admission Office on +91 817-107-3590 we will be happy to assist you for admission.
SRS Provides following services to students
- All necessary information about the University and living in Russia
- Providing Admission letter from University
- Providing Invitation/VISA letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Russia
- Providing Visa from the Russian Embassy
- Assistance for Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The arrangement of Air Tickets (Airfare paid by student)
- Meeting students at the Moscow airport
- Assistance in immigration registration in the Russian Federation
- Arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation
- An opening of Bank account in Russia