Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, Chuvash State University I.N. Ulyanova, MD, professor, head of the department of propaedeutics of internal diseases with a course of radiation diagnostics of Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanova, chief freelance specialist in medical and pharmaceutical education at the Ministry of Health of the Chuvash Republic, doctor of the highest qualification category, Honored Doctor of the Chuvash Republic.
· Radiation diagnostics,
· Ultrasound diagnostics
· Radiation diagnostics in dentistry,
· Radiation therapy.
Education and academic degree, title:
· Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanova, Faculty of Medicine (1977-1983). A doctor with a degree in General Medicine. ЗВ diploma №129451.
· Academic degree – Doctor of Medical Sciences. Diploma of July 6, 2009 (ДДН №010797).
· Academic title – Associate Professor; certificate of assignment of the title of associate professor in the specialty “Radiation Diagnostics, Radiation Therapy” dated July 15, 2018. No. 656 / nk-2.
Data on continuing education and professional retraining:
· Residency in the specialty “Radiodiagnosis, radiation therapy” (FSBEI HE “Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov”, 1993 – 1995).
· Specialist Certificate No. 0121241175362 dated February 13, 2017 (Federal State Budgetary Educational Establishment of Higher Education “Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov”) in the specialty “Radiology”.
· Specialist certificate No. 0377180721809 dated 06/10/2017 (Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education”, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation), specializing in Ultrasound Diagnostics.
· Continuing education No. 060000120242 of September 26, 2015 (GBOU DPO “Russian Medical Academy of Professional Education” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation) under the program “Modern Trends in Ultrasound Diagnostics”.
· Continuing education No. 180001318398 of June 10, 2017 (FSBEI DPO Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation) under the Ultrasound Diagnostics program.
· Continuing education No. 212406896183 dated May 28, 2018 (FSBEI HE “Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov”) under the program “Information and Communication Technologies in the Activities of a Higher School Teacher in the Electronic Information and Educational Environment of a University”.
Knowledge of languages (international languages):
· German, English.
Teaching experience: 22 years
· Since 1995 – assistant, since 2005 – assistant professor of radiation diagnostics, since 2011 – professor, head. Department of propaedeutics of internal diseases with a course of radiation diagnosis,
· Since 2013 – Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of the ChSU named after I.N. Ulyanova).
· Clinical use of multiparameter ultrasound with shear wave elastography with elastometry, ultrasound diagnosis of tumor pathology of the stomach.
Number of published works: total – 203.
Textbooks and teaching aids: total – 11.
· Clinic, diagnosis and treatment of major diseases of the biliary tract . Tarasova L.V., Diomidova V.N., Trukhan D.I. A training manual for students in basic educational programs of higher education – training of highly qualified personnel in residency programs in the following specialties: Therapy, Gastroenterology, General medical practice (family medicine) / Cheboksary – Omsk, 2014.
· Magnetic resonance imaging anatomy of the structures of the female pelvis . Smelov S.V., Diomidova V.N., Zakharova O.V., Merkulova L.M., Safonova M.A., Ionov A.M. Educational visual aid / Cheboksary, 2015.
· Radiation diagnostics. Radiation diagnosis of patients with a surgical profile . Diomidova V.N., Spiridonova T.K., Egorova T.A., Matveeva O.V., Ionov A.M., Safonova M.A. Collection of tests / Cheboksary, 2015.
· Ultrasound diagnosis of abdominal organs . Diomidova V.N., Agafonkina T.V., Valeeva O.V., Spiridonova T.K. Textbook / Cheboksary, 2015.
· Complex sonography in the early diagnosis of obesity . Guidelines / Cheboksary, 2015.
· Ultrasound diagnostics. Additional educational program for professional retraining . Diomidova V.N., Spiridonova T.K. Teaching aid / Cheboksary, 2016.
· Clinical and MR tomographic anatomy of the structures of the female pelvis with variant positions of its organs . Smelov S.V., Diomidova V.N., Merkulova L.M., Zakharova O.V. Educational visual aid / Cheboksary, 2016.
Articles in scientific journals: total – 173.
· Diomidova V.N., Zakharova O.V., Vozyakova T.R., Chuprakova L.B., Elenkina J.V., Siordia A.A. Possibilities and prospects of an expanded algorithm for the diagnosis of genital tuberculosis in patients with infertility. Questions of gynecology, obstetrics and perinatology. 2017; 16 (4): 17–20. DOI: 10.20953 / 1726-1678-2017-4-17-20.
Diomidova VN, Fazilov AA Sayfiyeva SH Opportunities of multiparametrical ultrasonic study of gastroduodenal ulcers. European Sciences review. Scientific journal. No 5-6. – 2017 (May – June). R.-19-22. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.20534/ESR-17-5.6-19-22.
· Diomidova V.N., Vinogradova V.S. Informational content of ultrasound examination for the syndrome of infiltration and uneven thickening of the gastric wall. Acta medica Eurasica. 2017.No 4.S.-9-15. URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/single/2017/4.
V. Diomidova, O. Zaharova. Elastography and Shear wave elastometry-based values youngs modulus of endometrium in healthy women of reproductive age. Radianion and Application. 2017. Vol. 2. Issue 3. pp. 226 – 229. DOI: 10.21175 / RadJ.2017.03.03.045.
Safonova M.A., Diomidova V.N., Zakharova O.V., Ionov A.M., Sordiya A.A. Primary multiple malignant neoplasms of the female genital organs. Background, epidemiology, terminology and classification . Questions of gynecology, obstetrics and perinatology . 2017; 16 (2): 59-64. DOI: 10.20953 / 1726-1678-2017-2-59-64 .
· Diomidova V.N., Efimova O.A. Modern technologies of radiation diagnostics in determining metastatic lesions of the pelvic lymph nodes. Medical imaging . 2017. Volume 21. No. 6 . S. 100-108. DOI: 10.24835 / 1607-0763-2017-6-100-108 .
V. Diomidova, O. Zaharova, O. Petrova. The use of the shear wave elastography technologies in the algorithm for diagnosing tuberculosis of the uterus in patients with secondary infertility. AdvNanoBioM & D: 2018: 2 (1): 254-261 ISSN: 2559-1118.
Diomidova V.N., Tarasova L.V., Petrova O.V., Busalaeva E.I., Stepashina T.E. Modern possibilities for assessing the severity of liver fibrosis . Experimental and clinical gastroenterology . 2018.No 2 (150) . S. 24-30.
Diomidova VN, Zakharova OV, Siordiya AA, Chameeva TV, Vinogradova VS Ultrasonic elastography of shear wave with elastometry in defining normative values of young”s modulus of elasticity of the ovaries in women of reproductive age . Questions of gynecology, obstetrics and perinatology . 2018.Vol. 17. No. 2 . S. 32-35.
· Diomidova V.N., Vinogradova V.S. Ultrasound diagnosis of the pathology of the operated stomach . Practical medicine . 2018. No. 1 (112) . S. 86-89.
· Diomidova V.N., Tarasova L.V., Trukhan D.I., Tsyganova Yu.V., Vinogradova V.S. Informational content of shear wave elastography with elastometry in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease . Practical medicine . 2018. No. 1 (112) . S. 81-85.
· Diomidova V.N., Tarasova L.V., Trukhan D.I., Tsyganova Yu.V. Comparative evaluation of elastometric indices of stiffness of the liver in case of alcoholic and nonalcoholic liver disease. Experimental and clinical gastroenterology . 2018.No 7 (155) . S. 52-56.
Monographs: total – 6.
· Sonography in the differential diagnosis of gastric pathology . Diomidova V.N. Monograph / Cheboksary, 2007.
· Comprehensive ultrasound diagnostics of stomach diseases . Mikhailov M.K., Diomidova V.N. Monograph / Kazan, 2010.
· Magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound examinations in the complex diagnosis of chronic ulceration of the stomach . Diomidova V.N., Voropaeva L.A. Monograph / Cheboksary, 2010.
· Comprehensive clinical and radiation diagnosis of diseases, functional disorders, malformations and tumor lesions of the esophagus, stomach and pyloroduodenal zone . Akberov R.F., Zyatdinov K.Sh., Mikhailov M.K., Yakhin M.M., Nurgaliev R.G., Sakhapova L.R., Safiullina L.R., Diomidova V.N., Utkelbaev R .AND. Naberezhnye Chelny, 2010.
· Complex radiation diagnosis of the pathology of hepatobiopancreatopiloroduodenal zone . Akberov R.F., Zyatdinov K.Sh., Varshavsky Yu.V., Zogot S.R., Diomidova V.N. Monograph / Kazan, 2013.
· Comprehensive radiation diagnosis of diseases, functional disorders, malformations, tumor lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in newborns, infants and adult patients . Akberov R.F., Diomidova V.N., Mikhailov M.K., Muraviev V.Yu., Zagot S.R., Ivanov A.I., Alieva I.M. Kazan, 2014.
· Honored Doctor of the Chuvash Republic. Certificate of Honor of the Chuvash Republic (Decree of the Head of the Chuvash Republic No. 123 of November 30, 2013).
· Honorary Diplomas of the Ministry of Health of the Chuvash Republic (2008, 2013).
· Certificate of honor of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (2015).
· Certificate of honor of Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanova (2017).
· Medal of the Holy Martyr Avramy of Bulgaria, III degree, Cheboksary-Chuvash diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church (2018).
Other professional activities (membership in international and Russian organizations, etc.):
· Chief freelance specialist in medical and pharmaceutical education of the Ministry of Health of the Chuvash Republic.
· Doctor of the highest qualification category.
· Member of the Russian Association of Ultrasound Diagnostic Specialists in Medicine.
· Member of the European Association of Radiologists ECR.
Dear website visitors!
We are pleased to welcome you in our virtual space, which contains the most important and relevant information about the activities of the medical faculty. Here you can familiarize yourself with the departments, research projects, use other background information. We will be happy to introduce you to the main events of the life of the faculty, our teachers, students, graduates! We hope that our site will be useful and interesting to all those who wish to connect their destiny (or have already realized this dream) with educational, industrial and scientific activities in the field of medicine.
The Faculty of Medicine of the FSBEI of HE “CHU named after I. N. Ulyanov” is the best launching pad for a successful and interesting life. We open up certain opportunities for you and create all conditions for the successful implementation of your talents, achievement of the highest goals in the field of medicine. The teachers of our faculty – professionals of the highest class, many of whom are reputable representatives of a number of areas of Russian science, will have world-wide help in this. At your service are the most modern educational technologies and a bright, full of interesting events student life.
I wish you success in gaining knowledge and I hope that visiting our site will be useful and informative for you!
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
FSBEI HE “ChSU named after I.N. Ulyanov”,
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor V.N. Diomidova