Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has been a popular destination for international students for pursuing MBBS right from the Soviet Era. Ukraine boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Ukraine for MBBS. There are almost 50 medical universities in Ukraine.
In the past decade, there has been a tenfold increase in the number of international students traveling for MBBS in Ukraine. All universities are recognized by the WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
Ukraine is a nation in Eastern Europe. Ukraine is the other largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is positioned in the fourth situation in Europe to have the highest number of graduates in the fields of medical education. Ukraine has several leading medical universities that offer MBBS, MD, and various degrees in medical education to students around the world. All medical schools in Ukraine are certified by the most important associations in the world such as WHO and UNESCO. Ukraine has achieved one of the most ideal goals for hopeful students who need to think about MBBS in Ukraine.
Why MBBS Study in Ukraine
The Ukrainian government is very committed to improving and developing medical education in the country. Medical universities receive constant support from the Ukrainian government to maintain the level of education. Students graduating from a medical university in Ukraine can work in any part of the world. Here are some of the factors that motivate foreign students to graduate from MBBS in Ukraine:
1. The quality of education and infrastructure in medical schools in Ukraine is very good.
2. The government is always there to help universities solve research and financial problems in education.
3. MBBS spending in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
4. No donation must be paid by the student to be admitted to a medical college in Ukraine.
5. Numerous extracurricular and sporting activities are organized in medical schools which allow students to stay fit and active.
6. Students are encouraged to participate in various international seminars and conferences.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all medical universities in Ukraine. These medical universities of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education to students all over the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Benefits Of MBBS In Ukraine For Indian Students 2020
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees
- European Standard of Living
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees
- Indian Canteen is Available
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- Reference Available of Students
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Government Universities of Russia
- Cras sagittis elit id lorem tinc
- Nunc sit amet gravida nisi
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Ukraine
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.