Study MBBS in Russia
MBBS is one of the most preferred study options for Indian students. It is a dream for every Indian student to study MBBS in foreign countries like Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, etc. studying MBBS in Russia seems to continue to grow. Each year, a large number of Indian students travel to Russia to study the MBBS.
Russia is one of the best study destinations selected by Indian students. Tuition fees from Russian state medical universities are relatively lower than from private medical schools in India.
Medical Studies in Russia:
Russian medical universities have gained global recognition and have topped UNESCO and WHO rankings. More than 30 positions in the world ranking of the medical colleges are occupied by Russia’s Top Medical University. Russia now uses English as a teaching medium, which has made the country a popular destination for higher education among Indian students, especially in the medical field (MBBS). To date, there are around 10,000 Indian students studying in Russia. The Russian Medical University is registered with the WHO and the Medical Council of India (MCI) so that the MBBS degree from Russia is accepted globally. Pass-outs from the Russian Medical University are currently working in leading hospitals throughout the world.
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area and it is also known as the Russian Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of Russia, is the largest city in the world. The population of Russia is about 146.6 million. The Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares a land border with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Why MBBS Study in Russia
Russia offers top universities with immaculate educational standards and faculties that invest in its students to the apex of their effort. The universities dedicated to medical studies are recognized from WHO, and the medical councils of nations like the U.S.A., the U.K., the middle east, Australia, India, Canada, and other significant countries. The universities are funded by the central government; hence the cost of education is undoubtedly lower. Over the past couple of decades, there has been a significant increase in international students getting enrolled in Russian universities. Suggesting the fact that Russia has been welcoming to its foreign students, and MBBS in Russia has been beneficial for its students.
Getting admitted to MBBS in Russia is also more manageable and less hectic. The prerequisites for getting admission in MBBS in Russia is scoring 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their high school examinations and be at least 17 years old. Also, the MCI authority of India has made it necessary for a student to qualify NEET before they can take admission in any foreign universities for MBBS.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students 2020
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees
- European Standard of Living
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees
- Indian Canteen is Available
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- Reference Available of Students
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Government Universities of Russia
- Cras sagittis elit id lorem tinc
- Nunc sit amet gravida nisi
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.
MBBS in Russia FAQs.
1. What is the length of MBBS in Russian Universities?
The length of MBBS in Russia is 6 Years.
2. Is MBBS in Russia offered in English?
There are a good number of bilingual universities, but these mentioned universities offer a 100 % English curriculum.
1. Siberian State Medical University
2. Mari State University
3. Perm State Medical University
4. Tver State Medical University
5. Orenburg State Medical University’
3. What will be the living cost in Russia per month, including food?
Your living cost can vary from 14000inr to 18000 per month, including food.
4. Does the six-year course include an internship as well?
Yes, it does include an internship, but to practice in India, you will have to do an internship again.
5.Will the MBBS degree from Russia valid in India?
Although the degree is valid worldwide, to practice in India, a student must have a degree from MCI listed university.
Perks of MBBS in Russia.
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you can get admitted pretty quickly with no need for entrance admission and donations.
- The admission procedure is pretty straightforward, and the tuition fees are low and subsidized.
- The MBBS degree granted Russian Universities are universally recognized and valid.
- You can experience European living standards and culture.
- Most of the Russian Medical schools provide MCI coaching, hence remarkable results in MCI screening.
- Student Graduating from Russian MBBS courses will have references no matter where they are practicing.
- All of the Russian medical universities are operated and run by the government.
- Presence of Indian communities and Indian canteens in every university.
- Really high visa approval rate.
MBBS Fees in Russia, MBBS Fees in Russia For Indian Students
Tuition Fee: The tuition fee for Russian Medical Universities may vary from ₹2,50, 000 to ₹5,00,000 per year depending upon the college. This way the total fees for MBBS in Russia could be ₹15 lakhs to ₹30 lakhs for 6 years of duration. Expenses for study in Russia may also include fees for Immigration registration, health insurance, medical check-up, document translation, and student identity card.
MBBS Hostel Fees In Russia
Indian and international students stay in student hostels in rooms for 2-3 people. The rooms are fitted with the necessary furniture and bedding. The average cost of accommodation in a student hostel can vary, depending on the city and the university, from 30 to 80 US dollars per month in Indian rupees 2100 to 6000 approximately
Living Costs In Russia For Indian Students:
The cost of living in Russia as a student depends on the personal lifestyle and activities of a student. However, the average amount of basic expenses varies between 10,000 and 15,000 RUB per month (in rupees, on average ₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 2 lakhs per year).