Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has various advantages for international students who wish to take MBBS courses at a medical university here.
- Each MBBS university in Kyrgyzstan is recognized by – WHO, UNESCO, and MCI.
- In addition, the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is taught in full English.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various extracurricular sports and activities.
- Universities have a long history of producing world-class doctors and scientists since 1992.
- The cost of top medical universities and accommodation is very low as compared to other European & Asian countries.
- No student is required to pass any selection test for examining MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The process of MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan with the best MCI medical universities is very simple & cost-effective.
- No donation & capitation fees are required for studying medical in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan has one of the best Medical Universities which are recognized by the world’s major organizations which include WHO, MCI and UNESCO. Throughout the article, we will investigate various aspects of MBBS In Kyrgyzstan 2020 with all the pros and cons associated with it.
Why MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan
1. The Universities offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) which helps the students to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB, and also MCI screening.
2. The courses of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are very affordable due to the subsidy by the government as compared to other countries. The cost of living and accommodation for international students is economical with high-quality standards.
3. The degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) from the Universities offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is widely recognized and accepted in most countries including the USA, Europe, and Japan.
4. Admission for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is by simple application and requires no entrance examination. The student must have scored at least 50% marks in PCB in the 12th standard examination. The Visa application process is also quite easy.
5.For further information regarding MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, one can contact Bhoma Education Private Limited (bhoma.com) which is the best education consultant in India and provides consultancy free of cost.
Benefits Of MBBS In Kyrgyzstan For Indian Students 2020
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees
- European Standard of Living
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees
- Indian Canteen is Available
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- Reference Available of Students
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Government Universities of Russia
- Cras sagittis elit id lorem tinc
- Nunc sit amet gravida nisi
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.