About First Moscow State Medical University
About First Moscow State Medical University
The university was inaugurated as the Imperial Moscow University (Moscow State University since 1917) in 1755. It is named after Ivan Sechenov, a doctoral graduate of Moscow Imperial, who is known as the “father of Russian physiology.” The institution became independent in 1930 and acquired full university status in 2010. It celebrated its 260th anniversary in 2018.
The academy is a center for training, certification and further education for medical staff and pharmacists.
It has 20 buildings with classrooms and lecture halls, a clinical center, a research center, library, publishing section, a video-photo department, laboratories, botanical garden and several students’ hostels.
About 1500 graduates are involved in post-graduate training as part of internship (primary specialization), clinical internship (residency), covering all clinical specialities, or post-graduate courses.
There are 160 chairs at the university. It collaborates with various international organizations including the International Association of the University Programs for Health Management, the World Organization of National Colleges, Academies and General Practitioners, the American International Alliance on Health Problems, the European Association of Management in Health Care, the World Academy of Medical Education.
Advantages Of Studying In First Moscow State Medical University
- Recognized by WHO , MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- We are known for high quality education for students worldwide
- Lowest fee & Low cost of living
- We have faculties who has trained over 6000 doctors
- English medium of instruction for completer course of duration
- Emphasis on practical Aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate around the year
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities
- Changes of permanent Residencies and settlement in Russia
- Indian mess available in campus
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
- Outstanding International faculties
First Moscow State Medical University
Canteen & its food
Clubs & Activities
Study MBBS In First Moscow
- Hugh track record of Russian educated doctors in India.
- Indian students are going for MBBS in Russia since 25 years.
- You do not have to pay any kind of donation to the colleges.
- No entrance exam for the courses and direct admission in MD course.
- The admission process is very easy perfect for the aspiring candidates.
- Validated by international organizations like WHO, MCI and UNESCO.
- Broad exposure includes clinical practices and medical training.
- Low course fees. And very low cost of living.
- Well furnished hostels & Indian food canteen.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
Meet Top Personalities of Dept. Medicine, First Moscow State Medical University
The University prides itself in providing students with a challenging and excellent medical educational program almost invariably leading to admission to the leading universities
The Admission Process
Process for getting admission in MBBS in Russia is very simple. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams for admission in MBBS Course. Admissions are based on a first come first served, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria set by the Russian medical University and MCI Medical Council of India (*for Indian students).
A step by step guide of admission process
Issue Admission Letter
Invitation Letter Processing
Visa & Tickets
That's it, Enjoy Learning!
Photo Gallery First Moscow State Medical University
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT THE KARARDINO UNIVERSITY
Please contact our Admission Office on +91 817-107-3590 we will be happy to assist you for admission.
SRS Provides following services to students
- All necessary information about the University and living in Russia
- Providing Admission letter from University
- Providing Invitation/VISA letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Russia
- Providing Visa from the Russian Embassy
- Assistance for Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The arrangement of Air Tickets (Airfare paid by student)
- Meeting students at the Moscow airport
- Assistance in immigration registration in the Russian Federation
- Arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation
- An opening of Bank account in Russia