About Chuvash State University
About Chuvash State University
In 1920 the revolutionary committee and the first congress of Councils of the Chuvash Autonomous district decided to create a university Cheboksary.
The question about the creation of the Chuvash State University was raised again in 1958-1959, but even then it could not be done because of many problems connected with the absence of the material base and lack of scientific staff in the republic.
The university was formed on 17 August 1967 through a merger of the Volga Branch of the Order of Lenin Moscow Energy Institute and the Historical-Philological Department of the I. Ya. Yakovlev Chuvash State Pedagogical Institute. It was named after Ilya Nikolaevich Ulianov, an educator.
Opened already in 1930 the part of historically philological faculty of the Chuvash Pedagogical Institute joined the university. By the time of the university creation there had been about 900 students (including 350 full-time students) and highly qualified scientifically pedagogical staff, 3 professors and 30 senior lecturers among them. The historically philological faculty got wide popularity and many traditions during its existence.
In 1968/69 they opened the 8th faculty of Physics and Mathematics at the university.
Advantages Of Studying In CHUVASH
- Recognized by WHO , MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- Lowest fee & Low cost of living
- English medium of instruction for completer course of duration
- Emphasis on practical Aspects in teaching
- Moderate climate around the year
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities
- Changes of permanent Residencies and settlement in Russia
- Indian mess available in campus
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
- Outstanding International faculties
Chuvash State University Infrastructure
Canteen & its food
Clubs & Activities
Study MBBS In CHUVASH
- Hugh track record of Russian educated doctors in India.
- Indian students are going for MBBS in Russia since 25 years.
- You do not have to pay any kind of donation to the colleges.
- No entrance exam for the courses and direct admission in MD course.
- The admission process is very easy perfect for the aspiring candidates.
- Validated by international organizations like WHO, MCI and UNESCO.
- Broad exposure includes clinical practices and medical training.
- Low course fees. And very low cost of living.
- Well furnished hostels & Indian food canteen.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
Meet Top Personalities of Dept. Medicine, Chuvash State University
The University prides itself in providing students with a challenging and excellent high school educationalrogram almost invariably leading to admission to the leading universities
The Admission Process
Process for getting admission in MBBS in Russia is very simple. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams for admission in MBBS Course. Admissions are based on a first come first served, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria set by the Russian medical University and MCI Medical Council of India (*for Indian students).
A step by step guide of admission process
Issue Admission Letter
Invitation Letter Processing
Visa & Tickets
That's it, Enjoy Learning!
Photo Gallery Chuvash State University
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT THE CHUVASH UNIVERSITY
Please contact our Admission Office on +91 817-107-3590 we will be happy to assist you for admission.
SRS Provides following services to students
- All necessary information about the University and living in Russia
- Providing Admission letter from University
- Providing Invitation/VISA letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Russia
- Providing Visa from the Russian Embassy
- Assistance for Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The arrangement of Air Tickets (Airfare paid by student)
- Meeting students at the Moscow airport
- Assistance in immigration registration in the Russian Federation
- Arrangements to provide students with hostel accommodation
- An opening of Bank account in Russia